Click on required box for more information
Mortgages & Equity Release
Whether purchasing for the first time, moving home or remortgaging to raise capital or improve your mortgage rate, the largest single investment and the biggest liability most people have is their home and the finance borrowed to purchase it.
Many have a second property or would like to purchase additional property for ‘buy to let’ purposes. It is important to understand the risks, costs and benefits of this and be able to compare these to other forms of investment.
Using your home to release equity in retirement can be an effective method of raising capital and understanding how this might work for you, as well as the risks associated, are an important aspect of this growing area of financial planning.
Common questions you might ask about mortgages include:-
- How much can I borrow, what will the repayments cost and can I afford them?
- What amount of deposit will I need and how does this affect lending criteria?
- What happens if interest rates rise in the future, should you have a fixed rate mortgage or a tracker for example?
- What about set up costs and redemption penalties?
- I’ve had credit problems in the past, how will this affect my borrowing ability?
- How important is flexibility, such as over payment or additional borrowing facilities?
With so many lenders and products available on the market how do you get the right mortgage for you? Let Hamblin-Martin Financial Ltd help. We do this by thoroughly understanding your individual circumstances and requirements, researching the market on an independent basis, and arranging the finance direct with the lender on your behalf.
We will keep you fully informed of progress, not just until you’ve received your mortgage offer, but right through to completion.
Hamblin-Martin Financial Ltd is an appointed representative of Best Practice IFA Group Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Hamblin-Martin Financial Ltd FCA No: 711323. Registered Office: Sterling House, 27 Hatchlands Road, Redhill, Surrey. RH1 6RW.
Hamblin-Martin Financial Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 9630529.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is available to sort out individual complaints that financial services businesses and their clients are unable to resolve.
To contact FOS please visit: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.