Click on required box for more information
Investments & Portfolio Management
Investments form a very important part of most of our clients’ personal financial plans. We also know that deciding how best to invest your money can be daunting. With so many options, how do you choose what’s right for you? Our job is to eliminate as much of the uncertainty as possible by working with you to identify the most appropriate way for you to achieve your financial goals.
As professional advisers, we always manage your money in a sensible and cost efficient manner with the aim of achieving returns in line with your attitude to risk and objectives. Our approach is based on a wealth of academic research, independent studies and accumulated knowledge and experience.
Our due diligence process provides a framework for us to discuss your needs and expectations, help you understand how investments work, assess and agree your attitude to risk, and then to construct and manage an investment portfolio to match.
By working through a series of logical steps, you will gain a better understanding of the reasoning behind our recommendations and confidence in the resulting choice of investments.
As part of out ongoing financial planning and wealth management service we will arrange to meet you on a regular basis to review your financial plan. The benefit of these meetings is to reconsider your financial position and any market changes. If necessary, your plan will be amended to help ensure your objectives remain attainable.
Common questions you might ask about investing for the future:
- How important is independent research and analysis when choosing an investment?
- Which investment funds have produced superior returns and which have the potential to outperform in the future?
- Can I generate income from my investments to supplement retirement income?
- How do I reduce or even avoid tax on investments after I’ve already paid tax on my hard earned income?
- How often should I review existing investments?
- Can I use investments to help my beneficiaries avoid inheritance tax?
Hamblin-Martin Financial Ltd is an appointed representative of Best Practice IFA Group Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Hamblin-Martin Financial is entered on the FCA register under reference 711323.
Hamblin-Martin Financial Ltd. Registered in England No. 9630529.
Best Practice IFA Group Ltd. Registered in England No. 0449063.